What is Business Manager?
Access Facebook’s Business Manager here: https://business.facebook.com/
Business Manager is a separate space from your personal Facebook profile to help manage your business page(s). You can do everything to manage your business page as usual but without the distraction of your personal Facebook feed or notifications.
Additionally, Business Manager helps advertisers integrate Facebook marketing efforts across their business and with external partners. You can use this free platform to:
- Run and track your ads
- Manage assets such as your Pages and ad accounts
- Add an agency or marketing partner to help manage your business
Why Create a Business Manager Account?
A summary of the reasons why you might use a Business Manager account.
- Your business has a marketing team: You have multiple people who work on your marketing or manage your Facebook or Instagram business presence.
- You manage assets: You manage multiple Facebook or Instagram assets such as Facebook Pages, ad accounts or apps.
- You use an agency: You work with an agency or freelancers to help create, run or manage your Pages or ads, but want your business to maintain ownership of all your assets.
- You need control over access and permissions: You want complete jurisdiction over your assets without giving ownership to people who assist your business operations.
- You want your business to grow: You want to request access to other Pages, ad accounts and apps, or share your own with other agencies.
- You want to keep your business secure: Business Manager is gradually introducing new safeguard tools through the new Security Centre to help you maintain control of your assets.